VP Fund Management – International solar investments, Central London. UK, base to £80,000 per annum plus bonus and attractive benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, finance professional to assume a senior role with a fast-paced, solar energy focussed investment fund.
We’re looking for a high calibre operator with substantial finance/accounting experience from an investment management / fund management environment to join this very successful high growth firm.
The role will suit an individual with experience in fund management, including knowledge of accounting, financial modelling, investor relationships, global taxation, global legal structuring, financial investment analysis, and oversight of third-party administrators.
You’ll gain broad exposure to all aspects of Investment Management and Asset Management – it’s a broad finance role with extensive exposure to all outsource providers for a multiple investment funds.
You’ll report to the Head of Fund Management, and work closely with the CIO & CEO, and also deputise for the Director when required.
You’ll oversee the work of Administrators, Auditors, Tax advisers, Legal advisers, and in-house Accountants and the in-house Technical team, as well as many other external professionals.
Essential skills & experience
- High quality education (degree + professional qualifications)
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant
- Significant finance experience with Investment Management or Fund Management
- Advanced EXCEL skills with some exposure to financial modelling
- Ability to understand and analyse Financial Statements
- Very strong organisation skills with the ability to manage a heavy workload, diverse workflows and ad-hoc projects
- Experience in managing third-party service providers (accounting, legal, tax, compliance etc)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, fluent English and comfortable disseminating key data to senior executive.
- Interested in investment /fund management and solar energy.
- Confident in a high-growth busy environment
- Able to work from the London office
Base salary to £80,000 per annum depending on experience, plus discretionary annual bonus
- Private medical for the employee and family;
- 30 days’ annual leave, plus public holidays;
- The opportunity to be part of a globally growing company and have a positive impact on the world.
Initial interviews w/c 11thNovember
Second stage / final interviews w/c 18th or w/c 25th November
Please apply via Igloo3