Project Manager, Italy solar energy projects, London OR Milan . UK. C. £35,000 – £45,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
This is a great opportunity for an Italian / English speaking solar energy project manager with around 2 to 5 years’ professional experience and an interest in helping deploy large-scale solar energy projects in Italy.
This is an exciting new role with an extremely successful solar investment / asset management business running multi-million $ projects in the UK, Continental Europe, USA and Asia.
You’ll report to and support the PMO Manager trouble shooting Italian solar development and construction projects.
This involves, data review, data room management, summary document creation, data gap analysis and site visits for quality assurance.
The role can be based in London or in Milan
It’s likely you have a few years’ solid PM experience, but if you’re an up and coming superstar with 12 months’ very relevant post graduate experience, we’d like to hear from you.
You’re comfortable with a predominately office based role, but able to travel to site when required.
Previous experience of grid connected, large scale solar construction projects would be great, but is not
Essential skills / experience
- High calibre (engineering OR Construction degree educated)
- Minimum 12 months’ experience as a professional project manager, preferably within multi million $ construction / infrastructure projects.
- Hardworking, diligent workstyle with structured approach.
- MS Project software experience.
- Recognised project management qualifications / training.
- Fluent English & Italian is essential
- Able to work in London or in Milan but travel when required.
- Quick starters preferred, within one month
- Eligible to work in London or Milan
Base salary in the range £35,000 – £45,000 per annum, + bonus + benefits