Project Management Office Assistant, energy construction projects, London. UK. C. £30,000 – £40,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
This is a new role in a fast paced PMO (project management office)
You’ll be helping the project management team coordinate multiple, large scale, multi-million $ solar energy projects in the UK and overseas.
This role will suit a high calibre, ambitious graduate with at least two years’ work experience in a busy project environment, and an interest in renewable energy.
Career development prospects are excellent.
This is an exciting new role with an extremely successful solar investment / asset management business running multi-million $ projects in the UK, USA and Asia.
You’ll report to and support the PMO Manager track multiple projects
You’ll need very strong organisational skills, very good attention to detail and the ability to handle lots of data.
Previous solar / construction project experience is preferable, but not essential
- Assist in data collection and data collation on various solar projects
- Update schedules and milestone tracking on various projects
- Report on weekly progress and issue resolution
- Develop project specific schedules and risk matrixes
- Organise and manage data network data rooms and information flow
Essential skills / experience
- High calibre (degree educated)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a project environment
- Hardworking, diligent workstyle with structured approach.
- MS Project software experience.
- Fluent English and strong communication skills.
- Able to work in London.
Base salary negotiable based on experience, but likely in the range £30,000 – £40,000 per annum, + bonus + benefits