Procurement Function Lead – UK & international solar projects. London £60,000 – £70,000 plus bonus
This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre procurement professional to design & implement new procurement processes for an investment firm with a large, international solar energy construction project pipeline.
The company is growing rapidly and wishes to leverage its considerable budget and relationships to extract maximum value by centralising procurement activity.
You have proven success in the procurement and negotiation of multi-million pound contracts in the energy / construction sector.
The role could suit a seasoned professional or someone on an upward trajectory with less years’, but very high-quality experience in relevant markets.
Knowledge of the international solar supply chain would be great but is not essential.
You enjoy working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, and have a flexible approach combined with the ability to define and implement processes.
Essential Skills / Experience
- High quality education, bachelor’s degree or equivalent (engineering or commercial)
- Min 5 + years’ experience in procurement of high value contracts
- Energy construction project procurement experience
- Contract negotiation with OEMs and sub-contractors
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience of creating and implementing procurement processes & KPIs
- Ability to create strong relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders and key suppliers.
- Able to work in the London office with some travel
- Right to work in the UK
Competitive base salary based on a permanent position £60,000 – £70,000 plus bonus.
There is a possibility the client will consider a higher rate for an initial fixed term contract (instead of perm)
Apply via this advert link, or email