Investment Director, international solar energy PE Fund. London UK with international travel. Significant six figure package, base to £150,000 + bonus + potential carry
This is a critical role for a high growth PE fund investing in the development, construction and long-term operation of international solar energy projects.
The firm is based in London, is very well invested and is busy expanding in international markets. There are exciting opportunities for growth and an opportunity for top performers to share in the upside of the fund.
We’re looking for an exceptional operator; someone with deep international investment experience, a high quality, structured and meticulous approach to M&A combined with a creative and enterprising mindset.
You’ll be comfortable originating and executing deals in new territories and happy with a high degree of international travel.
You’ll work closely with the fund’s MD and investment team taking a lead role in multiple transactions covering all areas of the M&A lifecycle, including market entry, acquisition, development, management and disposal.
- Significant M&A transaction experience in a professional investment environment (10-15 years probably)
- Experience as investment principal
- Deep knowledge of the international renewable energy market (solar PV)
- Strong analytical, financial modelling and valuation skills
- Ability to lead a high calibre team – managing, developing and supporting them to grow
- Have a flexible and creative approach to problem solving and changing priorities
- High quality academic background (probably MSc / MBA)
- International cultural sensitivity
- Fluent English, additional languages very useful
- London based with penchant for international travel
Significant six figure package with base salary in range £120,000 to £150,000, bonus to 50% + potential carry available based on seniority / value proposition.