Investment Director ‘ $500 Million Renewable Energy Fund, European Market. Competitive base salary to £120,000 + bonus. London, UK.
This is an exciting role with a newly formed $500M renewable energy investment fund, wishing to invest in European renewable energy projects.
The fund is managed by our client, a fund management and advisory firm with offices in London, who enjoy a broad mandate to acquire and co-invest in renewable energy projects in Europe.
The fund has the mandate to accept some development risk and will be looking at early stage investment, and potentially investments in higher risk markets / geographies too.
You’re a high achieving, investment management professional with extensive exposure to the renewable energy sector and either based in London already, or willing and able to relocate without complication.
You have extensive experience, ideally gained in a renewable asset manager, and well developed contacts with renewable energy developers / investors within one or more of Germany, Italy, Northern and Eastern Europe ‘ especially within wind and solar PV.
Perhaps you feel constrained by your current operation’s investment criteria, or ability to raise adequate funds, or maybe your own personal development is blocked or limited.
Either way, you’ll have an entrepreneurial approach and enjoy the challenge and flexibility of working with a nimble organization, creating attractive investment opportunities in challenging markets.
- Extensive renewable energy investment management experience (origination, structuring, execution, exit).
- Expert knowledge of target markets with good networks.
- Top quality University education (probably masters level).
- Highly developed communication skills with fluency in English and preferably at least one other European language.
- Ability to work full time in London with European / International travel where required.
- Comfortable in ‘start up’ style operation (self sufficient)
An attractive package will be offered to attract the best candidates. Likely gross salary range is £80,000 – £120,000 + bonus. There is a possibility of higher packages at partner level, or for Directors with exceptional value propositions.