Head of technical asset management – UK. London. UK. £60,000 – £70,000 plus discretionary bonus, very good career development prospects.
This is a key role with one of the UK’s leading solar asset management and investment firms.
The firm is very successful and growing fast, they manage a fleet of utility scale solar energy power plants for asset owners across the UK and in international markets.
The work environment is international, fast paced, hard-working and the company offers excellent opportunities for personal development – the office is in the heart of the West End.
You’ll take responsibility for optimising the entire solar asset portfolio and team management of the UK technical resource consisting of office-based analyst and field engineers.
Further, you’ll work to develop sector best practice in terms of technical performance, technical portfolio management and supporting systems and processes
You are a confident, high calibre operator, with significant solar sector experience, comfortable in a fast paced, high intensity environment and able to communicate clearly and concisely with stakeholders at all levels.
You enjoy leading high calibre technical teams and possess the deep technical knowledge to lead from the front and help develop junior team members.
- Minimum 3 – 5 + years in a management role , plus additional 3-5years in technical
- Educated to degree level in engineering, ideally electrical engineering (or very similar)
- Deep solar PV experience in an asset management, project management, advisory / consulting or operations engineering capacity.
- Experience of the UK power market
- Systematic, highly organized work style
- Hardworking and flexible approach to work (it’s not a 9-5 culture)
- Advanced standard MS Office suite, notably Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Fluent English with good communications style
- Right to work in the UK
This role is offered on a fully employed basis, with a competitive base salary (negotiable based on experience and value) in the range to £60,000 – £70,000 per annum.