Financial Modelling Associate – renewable energy valuations. London. U.K Base salary, range £60,000 – £75,000 plus discretionary bonus and benefits.
This is a key role in a small, fast-paced renewable energy investment business, who are growing their renewable energy portfolio in the UK and abroad.
You’ll report to the head of financial modelling and undertake a broad range of activities including, modelling of potential investments, planning and analysis and fund modelling.
The role will assist the head of modelling to lead decision making by providing strategic and financial advice, backed by relevant analysis and consideration of risk.
We’re looking for a high calibre modeller with deep experience of working in renewable energy or infrastructure valuations with solid training in an investment bank or Big 4 accounting firm.
You’re a highly dextrous modelling expert with extensive DCF modelling experience, you love the work, and have a real interest in renewable energy / infra projects.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in valuations modelling (DCF etc) within an energy / infrastructure / capital intensive environment.
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint (Excel macros experience is beneficial)
- Ability to build and review financial models with complex shareholder and third- party debt structures
- Have a ‘hands on’ approach, visible across the business with good communication and other interpersonal skills.
- Be an enthusiastic and committed team player who will work well with business leaders, investors, potential investors, banks, third parties and across the Finance community
- Fluent English and able to work in London without VISA support.
- High quality academic background – degree level with relevant post-graduate qualifications. CFA, ACCA, MBA, MSc etc
Competitive base salary, c. range £60,000 – £75,000 plus discretionary bonus and benefits.