Development Manager – London UK, solar energy projects, up to £70,000 per annum plus discretionary annual bonus
An exciting opportunity with a leading investment firm looking to grow their UK & international solar ‘utility scale’ energy portfolio.
You’ll work closely with investment & development professionals in the company to support and drive utility scale, post-subsidy UK based opportunities within:
- C&I rooftops
- Tenders & partnered opportunities
- Special development projects, including private wire and battery storage
- M&A activities
- Additional ad-hoc projects
- Excellent academic credentials – degree from a top-tier institution
- Previous experience working in a development role is vital, and UK solar experience is a significant advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of the energy generation sector and project development cycle
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- High level of motivation and ability to work effectively in a team.
- Fluent English.
- Right to work in the UK without sponsorship
- Work in London with travel as required
£60,000 – £70,000 per annum basic salary depending on experience, plus discretionary annual bonus and attractive benefits