Country Manager UK – Tier 1 Solar, home based, base salary to £70,000 + uncapped commission, car allowance and benefits
This is a great opportunity to drive sales in the UK, N.I and Eire for a Tier1 solar manufacturer, you’ll take a leading proposition to a market set for significant growth in large scale projects.
Commission earnings are uncapped and a very competitive base salary is on offer, so a very good earnings opportunity.
You are an experienced solar professional with warm established contacts within the solar investment, project development / EPC community and in distribution channels.
You know the industry and the UK target market, and you are confident that you can increase revenues and grow the company’s market share from a mixture of existing and new customers.
You’re a resilient self-starter, and comfortable working autonomously under your own initiative.
- Previous experience in a similar role (preferably with a solar PV manufacturer), B2B sales experience;
- Extensive existing network of contacts in the target market – investors, developers, EPCs, Distributors
- Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Economics, Masters will be considered as an advantage;
- Strong negotiation, communication and organisational skills
- Result-driven approach and ability to work autonomously
- Enthusiastic and dynamic team player
- Willingness / ability to travel on a regular basis
Base salary to £70,000 depending on experience, plus uncapped commission, car allowance and benefits.