Controller, renewable energy investment fund. London, U.K £60,000 £70,0000 per annum + bonus (discretionary to 20%)
This is a new role in a high growth renewable energy investment business operating multiple funds in the UK, Italian and international markets, with more to come soon.
You’re a high calibre qualified accountant, originally trained with a big 4 firm with additional relevant experience working in an investment fund, preferably within solar energy (otherwise renewable energy, energy or infrastructure sector).
You’re ambitious, on an upward career trajectory and keen to work in in a fast-paced international environment.
It’s likely you have several years’ PQE, but less experienced, high potential candidates with very relevant experience will be considered too.
You’ll report to the Group FD and support divisional management by providing best-in-class multinational standard reporting, forecast and budgetary management information.
- Build, implement and operate robust reporting and FP&A system.
- Achieve high quality forecasts and budgets through working with divisional management
- Analyse actual financial performance against budget and forecast.
- Maintain and enhance financial processes in use; identify and implement process improvements.
- Liaise with external service providers, including auditors.
- Assist in FCA compliance matters and ensure general compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Work effectively with Group Financial Director and divisional management.
Essential skills & experience
- Degree educated, professional qualified accountant
- Solid, relevant experience, ideally with a Big Four audit background
- Experience of FP&A in an investment fund
- Have a good grasp of financial simulation and evaluation models.
- Strong knowledge of the renewable energy industry, ideally solar
- Strong communication skills, fluent English (Italian helpful)
- Right to work in the UK (without sponsorship)
Competitive base salary negotiable based on experience c.£60,000 – £70,000 + discretionary bonus scheme.
Very good opportunity for career development
1st Interviews will be held w/c 22nd July, 2nd Interviews will be held w/c 29th July.