Construction Project Manager, UK & Italy large scale solar projects. UK. C. £50,000 – £70,000 per annum + benefits
This is a great opportunity for a high calibre project manager to take control of the construction of a 45MW portfolio of UK solar projects.
The projects are consented, financed and ready to go, the EPC contract is currently being finalised and the construction is planned for the new year.
Beyond the initial 45MW there is a 200MW pipeline of other large-scale projects in the UK and for Italian speaking PMs, a significant portfolio in Italy too.
The company is an international renewable energy investor with a develop, build, operate then sell strategy. They’re led by a highly experienced team and have interests in the UK Italy, Portugal and North America.
You’re highly experienced professional project manager with substantial experience of large-scale solar projects and a systematic approach to project management.
Essential skills / experience
- High calibre (degree educated)
- Significant experience as a professional project manager within experience of managing multiple concurrent construction / infrastructure projects.
- UK specific solar farm construction experience.
- Expert knowledge of the construction of grid connected, large scale solar construction projects.
- Recognised project management qualifications / training.
- Best practice implementation.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Fluent English is essential, and if you also speak Italian, that is brilliant.
- Able to work in London but travel when required.
Base salary in the range £50,000 – £70,000 per annum, + benefits