Construction PMs x 2 – commissioning of electrical systems – battery storage & EV. Home based country wide projects. c.£200 – £250 per day.
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced project managers to work on a contract to oversee the commissioning of a portfolio of battery storage and EV charging facilities for commercial vehicle fleets.
Typically you will mange 2-3 projects simultaneously, each project involves the construction of batteries in the fleet depot and installation of the charging infrastructure. Projects are nationwide
The client is a market leading investor / developer / asset operator with a focus of battery storage and EV infrastructure, they're well backed and growing their portfolio.
Its anticipated these roles will be offered on a rolling contract basis (min 3 months), but there is a good chance for extension / permanent employment.
We are looking for 2 contract PMs with this profile:
- Decent PM experience of similar projects (electrical energy generation)
- Electrical engineering exposure – HV / LV and has the appropriate level of electrical engineering skills
- Ensure Investor and contractors meet all H&S requirements
- SMSTS qualification preferred
- Available to start a contract quickly within one month max, ideally immediately)
- Has excellent communication skills to manage relationships client, contractors, supply chain etc.
- Able to work form home based client sites and occasionally London office
- Right to work in UK for duration without VISA sponsorship (EU nationals resident in UK are fine)