- Technology exhibition split over four halls
- Extensive seminar programme
- Facilitated networking with the low carbon community
- Ride & drive of the latest research & development and commercially available vehicles
LCV is run by Cenex, the UK’s first centre of excellence for low carbon and fuel cell technologies with assistance from Supporting Partners including the Technology Strategy Board, the Department of Business Innovation and Skills, the Low Carbon Vehicle Partnership, the Office for Low Emission Vehicles, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders, and UK Trade & Investment.
Cenex prides itself on ensuring the decision makers of the UK industry attend the event with allmajor stakeholders, key manufacturers, supply chain representatives and government officials from the UK present. The event attracts a range of customers (Automotive 52%, Energy & Infrastructure 9%, Fleet & Local Authority 7%) and senior managers including those at board level [20%], Senior Engineers [27%] and Product Development Managers [15%].
The LCV event aims to:
- Provide a showcase for UK capabilities, positioning the UK as a leader in LCV technology development and exploitation
- Build organisations’ awareness and confidence to adopt Low Carbon Vehicle technologies in vehicles and in fleet operations
Last year, LCV2013 set a new record of attendance with over 1,962 delegates, 157 exhibitors and 805 organisations represented. This year’s event takes place on Wednesday 10th and Thursday 11th September 2014 at Millbrook and is set to the biggest and best year yet.
Cenex-LCV is the place to meet UK decision makers and industry experts; the perfect opportunity to showcase your business, your industry and your technology